PART TIME BUTCHERY/DELI ASSITANT AT BECKWORTH EMPORIUM
Our busy butchery/deli department is looking for a motivated and energetic new member to join the team. Working in a small team a reporting directly to the Store Manager, you will be tasked with helping make and deliver our extensive range of products.
• Deliver an outstanding experience to all customers.
• Help produce items for sale on both the butchery and deli counters
• Help prepare counter displays – focusing on abundance and visual beauty.
• Play an active role in store set up and close down.
Essential Skills & Experience
We are looking for someone who:
• Is uncompromising in terms of high standards of customer service, visual merchandising and cleanliness
• Thrives in a busy environment
• Previous experience in a Retail Assistant/ catering role not essential but would be advantageous
• Candidates must be over 18 years old (in order to comply with regulations regarding equipment usage)
In return for meeting the above criteria the Deli Assistant will be rewarded with a competitive hourly rate (remuneration dependant on skills and experience).
Full training will be given, uniform will be provided and there is the potential for extra hours if required.
Days / Hours of work:
2-3 Days per week (15-30 Hours per week) to include one weekend day 09.00 – 13.00
Please send apply by sending a covering letter and CV via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org